Hello my friends, how are you?
I'm so happy that this weekend is finally here! The week that went by had been really hectic, with no time to rest and clear my mind, or even enjoy a few good moments with you in the social media. I love the interaction of the internet, the continuous sources of inspiration and motivation that is spread all around it, don't you?
So, this weekend is all about that, and of course, to catch up with the holiday decorations at my home. Time for my sweet white Christmas tree to get its golden ornaments and twinkling lights ^_^ Maybe I'll get on to some gift shopping this afternoon as well. Oh, and I promised my man, this weekend we get to eat pizza, so I will get into the kitchen for some revitalizing cooking sessions.
Do you have any plans for this weekend? I'd love to know! xoxo
- Beautiful red berry garland.
- Hello snowpy!
- How cute is this sweet animal cake?
- Love these icicle ornaments..
- ..and these glitter curl tree ones.
- Not your ordinary Christmas trees.
- These vintage village lights are about to find a place in my living room.
- A glittery snow calendar you can make yourself.
- A humorous dad and his stick-it notes of fatherhood.
- Love these snowflake holiday cards.
- Pure chic- A bright and simple decorated home I love.
- Christmas greens- Garlands and tree trims at your service.
- Holiday shopping guides- Get your presents for men, women, cooks, boys, girls, your home and your decorations for the house here, here and there.
- Mountain retreat- A winter getaway made out of dream material.
P.s. Don't forget you can find My Paradissi on facebook, twitter, pinterest, tumblr and stumbleupon as well!
1.Debbra Obertanec, 2.gonulk