This Christmas weekend is all about fun and relaxation. No alarm clock in the morning, double the breakfast time, cinnamon cookies baking (yes, the ones in the photos above), long walks in the festive city, ice-skating and friends gatherings. Even My Paradissi has entered this holiday mode and, apart from the happy holiday shots, there has been a slower pace concerning the posting.
How about your weekend plans? I'd love to see what you're up to! xoxo
- The most delicious photos (and recipes) ever!
- Cute holiday spreader for that Christmas breakfast.
- The scrabble project idea.
- An inspiring last minute holiday guide.
- Calligraphy carol plates for the holiday table.
- Cozy and glamorous for the holiday.
- Christmas loves twinkle lights.
- Everybody wants to look like Rudolph.
- Let it snow embroidery.
- This sheepskin rug has got to find its way to my floor.
- Sunday bliss- Lazy Sunday spot.
- Modern elegance- Architecture meets everyday life.
- Christmas country - Festive rustic atmosphere.
- X-mas essence 1217- A white Christmas tree at My Paradissi abode.
Images by me.