Time flies like crazy and we already are in the first day of December, can you believe that? I don't want to start mumbling about the wintery cliches but I have to tell you that where I live, days get warmer and warmer each day (ok, I'm overreacting here), or to be more precise, look nothing like winter so far.
That doesn't stop me from dreaming of chilly holidays that are only a few weeks ahead and create for you a bunch of holiday gift guides to help you pick all those gifts for your beloved ones in time. You can get ideas for your husband/boyfriend/dad/brother/(..add your manly friend name here), your friend that loves to spend long hours in the kitchen, the gal that loves coccooning and, of course, your home that needs to be beautified and enter into a festive mode (see holiday shopping guide part1, part 2 and part 3). There are more gift guides coming this week so stay tuned.
In other words, I'm planning to enjoy my weekend indoors, knit a little, play a lot and indulge into some internet shopping myself.
I wish you a pleasant weekend, whatever your plans are! xoxo
- Great idea for holidays outdoor lighting.
- 24 cute ways to wrap your presents.
- This is the season for fondues.
- Not your ordinary cookie cutters.
- Snail mail looks so cool.
- The sweetest nesting dolls ever (and how to make them).
- Print yourself a miniature you.
- Such a cute handmade ornament.
- Decorate a ship this christmas.
- Snowflake napkin rings for a festive table setting.
- Industrial chic- A french farmhouse with a twist.
- White- A pure and crisp moodboard.
- Christmas in red and white- Decorate with the basics.
- Logging-Stacking those fire logs indoors.
1.Jonas Ingerstedt, 2.Australian country style magazine scanned by handmade yarns.