Hi loves, how are you?
I'm finally coming to terms that we're in the late days of November and I'm spending this weekend for the winter preparation. That means some closet rearrangements (yes, most of my summer clothes were still usable in this warm Cretan weather) and finally laying the carpets! I love this time of year! The house gets so cozy and warm, it is such a pleasure to spend long, dark afternoons in it.
There are some family celebrations tomorrow, as well, and some never ending todos I have to catch up with. Now, if only this weekend was a three day one! You, luck US friends know what I mean. I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving time =)
What are you up to this weekend? I'd love to know! xoxo
- Speaking of rugs I love this blue/white botanical one..
- ..and this multicolored tessellated one.
- Is photography dead?
- Impressive ocean waves.
- Fun beds to sleep in.
- I love this retro leather chair.
- Beautiful paper puppet animation.
- Love scrabble? You can eat it too!
- Gold pinecone ornaments are a must.
- Design clients' silly requests turn into art.
- A mug that smells of winter.
- North Star ranch- A mediterannean rach in the heart of America.
- For the love of books- Inspiring bookcases crammed with style.
- Holiday shopping guide part 1 and part 2. Stay tuned for part 3! Holiday gift guides are on their way too.
- Orange spots- Adding this sweet color into your place.
P.s. Don't forget you can follow My Paradissi on facebook, twitter, pinterest, tumblr and stumbleupon as well!
1.woman madame figaro, 2.lundagard via here.