Hello my friends, how are you?
There was supposed to be raining these past few days but, alas, the weatherman was once more wrong and the sun is bright and shine up on the sky. Maybe I'll take the advantage and go for a stroll outdoors to absorb some rays.
This weekend is crammed with bits and pieces of to dos and fun, from working deadlines, household chores and a tsikoudia distillation party (we tend to have lots of fun while gathering altogether to make this strong alcoholic beverage- with lots of taste drinking and music).
I'm leaving you this weekend with a bright, elegant spot, fit for reckless sunny relaxation. I love the room beams with the gilded hue, the small, mediterranean style openings and the chic vintage atmosphere that the furniture and lines create.
- A cute video for those who have trouble waking up in the morning.
- A cool art deco-ish sconce.
- Love this christmas chalk art (via going home to roost).
- Whimsical 1914 scandinavian fairy tale illustrations.
- This wrap bench.
- The most efficient way to do everything.
- I just love this bed..
- ..and this amazing table lamp.
- To the pessimist: You know, the glass is always full.
- These marshmallows look seriously delicious.
- Kids' room with an eclectic twist- Can I be young again?
- Living large- An incredibly sweet 65m2 apartment.
- Weekly finds- An amazing daybed, pillows and lanterns, all the moroccan way.
- Lat's get warm- Warm and cozy throws for hugging.
P.s. Don't forget you can follow My Paradissi on facebook, twitter, pinterest, tumblr and stumbleupon as well!
Images via micasa revista.