This is more or less the forth weekend I'm staying in to catch up with the work deadlines and I'm starting to feel exhausted. I'm so lucky to work on the things I love (and that I actually have something to work on during this economical crisis) but I really need a couple of days to unplug. And I mean unplug like going away where no internet or mobile connection is available; waking up and sleeping simultaneously, looking at the rain falling, having long, careless strolls into the nature, doing nothing in particular.
Since none of the above are going to happen, let's not complain and simply enjoy the companion of this blog and the feel the exciting jitters of creativity while producing things that I like.
Sleek interiors emphasized by dark wooden hues and mixed with grays and whites, warming textures and inviting ambience so soothing to look at right now. What do you think of the reclaimed bottle lamp in the first shot? Isn't it gorgeous?
So how about your plans this weekend? I'd love to know!P.s. Don't forget you can follow My Paradissi on facebook, twitter, pinterest, tumblr and stumbleupon as well!
- Mason jars are not just for storing.
- This pillow has got to be added to my collection.
- Once brands were untouchable.
- Impressive fireflies photography.
- A chandelier fit for a princess.
- Social media, the coffee way.
- Amazing speech on the power of introverts (via designmom)
- This platter can't get any more rustic..
- ..nor do these coasters.
- Amazingly sweet ceramics.
- This tumblr smells like winter.
- Weekly finds- A cat lamp and a drum pendant among others.
- Rain- Cleansing melancholic showers.
- Cozy bedrooms- Bright and welcoming.
- The bright abode- See the house of Karine Kong of Bodie&Fou.
- High above- Living in top floors.
1.Mrs Jones, 2.Janaki Larsen