Hi friends, how are you?
I have to admit that this weekend came along without realizing it (I still believe it's Thursday somehow). There are so many things to fit in these two days I feel that it won't be a real weekend anyway. Maybe, however, I'll manage to get out of town for at least half a day, just to smell the sea breeze and gaze at the horizon (such a relaxing thing to do). It's been so hot these couple last days it feels like summer again.
On other note, I'd love to have a getaway house with a cozy place like in the first shot, airy and spacious, to spend a few good hours reading and a external hallway with an oriental flail, vintage, ethnic and retro elements all blend in harmoniously.
What are your plans for the weekend? I'd love to hear! xoxo
Here are a few links from around the www to keep you inspired
- A perfect fit for my pistachio green kitchen.
- Rethinking old building walls.
- A guide to understand the introvert.
- The definitely try-this pasta.
- This reclaimed wooden dresser..
- ..and this reclaimed wooden bed.
- A house that fits in a book.
- Oh, please. I want this armchair!
- I just love hand drawn typography.
- A board for the infographics lovers.
A few favorite posts of the week that went by
- A modern country house- Spacious and bright home in Spain.
- Home office inspiration- Do you work from home?
- Weekly finds- A bronze oval chandelier and a hare mat among others.
- To live..- Neutral and eclectic living rooms
P.s. Don't forget you can follow My Paradissi on facebook, twitter, pinterest, tumblr and stumbleupon as well!