I was drifted away, travelled far back to my childhood, felt like a fairy princess wrapped up in fur and sparkles, the world around me smelled of candies and marshmallows, joyful and careless while browsing through the catalogue of Restoration Hardware Baby & Child.
Such a beautiful way to start off a weekend! Take care of the little child that lies within us and needs more or less the same amount of love and protection as real life ones. So, here's the plan for this weekend. Play, laugh, create and hug. And feel free!
Wish you the same my dears. Enjoy =)
Here are a few links from around the www to keep you inspired
- Miniature fairy doors- I love this idea!
- My latest tumblr obsession.
- A modern entryway bench..
- .. and a classical one.
- A clean cut contemporary townhouse.
- Embrace what lies ahead.
- Make some beer this weekend.
- Hi! I'm Mat.
- Cute creatures by Nathalie Choux (via the jealous curator)
- A bicycle ride.
A few favorite posts of the week that went by
- A colonial house in the Hamptons- Modern cottage inspiration.
- A kitchen renovation- Hardwood and whites.
- Tea and knitting- Ways to spend the midday break.
- Weekly finds- A Cardigan pendant, an Armed With Technology Tea Infuser and lots more.
.. and, a year ago in My Paradissi