Hello loves, how are you?
I woke up to a still sunny sky but, I admit, I wish I could spend the weekend feeling cozy, just like the two shots above, while there was rain and chilly temperatures outdoors (hehe, seems like I really missed winter, right?). There's some work that needs to be done, so I'm staying in this time and enjoy the cocooning as well, despite the weather!
What are your plans for the weekend? xoxo
Here are a few links from around the www to keep you inspired
- 10 clever tricks to decorate your place.
- How to create time.
- I need this super soft faux fur throw.
- The Eiffel Tower at its early beginnings.
- A cool place to have breakfast.
- A swivel wicker chair? Yes, please.
- Are you a good roommate?
- Beautiful hyacinth baskets.
- Silhouette Masterpiece Theater.
- A sleek floor mirror can fit just anywhere.
- Quick and easy photo jars.
- Cargo containers in da house.
A few favorite posts of the week that went by
- Living in comfort- A scandi-victorian home in Cape Town.
- News from Iceland- A cozy b&w cabin.
- Brick walls- Instant industrial feeling.
- Weekend links- Agate coasters and a City Check bedding among others.
.. and, a year ago in My Paradissi
- Rain watchers- In case it rained.
P.s. Don't forget you can follow My Paradissi on facebook, twitter, pinterest, tumblr and stumbleupon as well!