Hello dears, how are you?
I'm really pleased to spend this weekend as a relaxing staycation, starting with lazy branch with my man, shopping and strolling in the streets, cooking, watching a movie or two and playing silly online games (I just love that!) . What I enjoy most at these occasions is the easy going feeling that everything is going as slow as needed; no stress or deadlines, just clearing the mind and balancing the energy.
It would be nice, however, to do all these things in a place like the above, with the cozy bed and the divine view. I wouldn't like to sound too greedy though, so just keep enjoying my sweet, little groundfloor apartment in the middle of the city!
Wish you a beautiful weekend! xoxo
Here are a few links from around the www to keep you inspired
- The history of western typography..
- ..and the history of pretty much everything.
- Total black dinnerware- me want!
- This guy is a modern magician.
- I'd love to add this clawfoot tub in my bathroom.
- Drifting photography.
- Amazing portraits made out of wire mesh.
- Super sweet kitty.
- A few secrets on saving time by the pros.
- Still reading magazines? Organize them neatly!
- Two tone stash chest love..
- ..and a patchwork dresser.
A few favorite posts of the week that went by