The plans for this weekend can only be described as perfect. We are heading south, to a small village by the sea for a romantic getaway. The place we are staying is small, cute and literally a few meters away from the shore. That means that, while you lay on the bed all you can see is the blue sky meeting the sea horizon. And I'm thinking that it would be equally cool for the weather to rain or shine; autumn showers in the sea can be totally relaxing whereas warm sunrays can provide the perfect scene for some late swimming into the fresh waters.
What are your plans for the weekend? Wish you a pretty one! xoxo
- The coziest styling I've seen in an advertising shot for a long time..
- ..and the funniest advertisement.
- Drooling over the turquoise waters of Greece.
- Impressive jewels made of paper.
- These chair and ottoman bring my vague self to light!
- Maddie made me smile.
- I want this rug..
- ..or this one.
- I'd love the idea of having a conservatiory.
- You can make your own cloud (it looks so real!)
- If only I were a little girl!