I'm heading over to my mom's village, up into the mountains, for some business with pleasure this weekend. Can't wait to fill my lungs with fresh air, my stomach with sweet grapes and my mind with some puzzling construction issues of a friend's old (old) house. I'm not sure with the internet connection over there but I'm not leaving you unattended my dears!
What are your plans for the weekend? Chill out staycation or hit the road vacation? Any case, enjoy your days! xoxo
Here are a few links from around the www to keep you inspired
- A minimalistic home in the south of France.
- Drinking tea the moroccan way.
- These lights look a lot like fireworks (and I love fireworks!)
- An impressive folding chair.
- We are all part of the same thing.
- How about a yellow table lamp?
- Are you a designer? Here are 10 common mistakes to avoid.
- Perfect storage for the OCD ones (I'm getting myself some!)
- Happen to have spare hangers lying around? You can try one of these DIYs.
- A nice and simple print to hang on wall.
And a few favorite posts of the week that went by
- White Elia Residence- Sleek bliss in Mykonos.
- Corner sofas- Can't get any cozier.
- Weekly finds- What's your pick?
- Folder: Office- Seriously in love with this working space.
P.s. Don't forget you can always find My Paradissi (and that means lots more inspiration) on facebook, twitter, pinterest, tumblr and stumbleupon!
1.home and delicious, 2.blissful blog