I have a feeling that this week went by like a flash. That, of course, can't be a bad thing as it means that weekend is here already. We're planning to go on a road trip with B, on a mountain next to our city, where we can enjoy the view extending far to the sea and inhale some cool oxygen. It's still really warm in Greece with no signs of chilling whatsoever, so a mountain visit will probably get us into fall mode easier than anything else.
What are your plans for the weekend? Hope you're having fun whatever it is that you do!
- An ocean fitting in a sandbox.
- I love this origami coffee table!
- How to decorate with rope..
- ..and a rope mirror to complete the look.
- Graduated and still living with your parents?
- How to build community.
- This pouf can't get any fluffier!
- A contemporary home in Marrakech.
- Talking about mountains, I love these vintage mountain tags.
- Couldn't agree more with that.
- What do you think of these fork and spoon napkin rings?
- A beach house at St. Barth- Beam me up Scottie!
- Cute old things- Vintage soviet goodies.
- Warm whites- Sugar white and caramel browns.
- Weekly finds- A poppy Floor lamp and a cute Home pillow among others.