Between newborn arrivals (I have a nephew, hooray!), working schedules and family dinners, I admit I'm so fond of this, still hot September, weekend. I got myself a few yarns to start a new knitting project and I plan to rent a couple of dvds for a movie night in (any good suggestions?). Hopefully, I'll stay away from the screen for as long as possible =)
What are your plans for the weekend? Hope you have a beautiful one, one way or another! xoxo
- Lyrics to live by.
- Do you look like your pet?
- The cutest pig ban ever!
- A Darwinian theory of beauty.
- Don't be afraid (or perhaps just be?)
- Perfect cement side tables.
- Clever ways to store food outside the fridge.
- Amazing terrace with a view.
- Useful tips on creating a photo gallery wall.
- I want this super cushy hanging chair.
- Domus Civita- Medieval modernity in Italy.
- Calm- Simplicity and peace indoors.
- A bookcase and a ship- We finally made the bookcase room divider.
- Weekly finds- A fleece kindle cover, a vintage desk and lots more!
.. and, a year ago in My Paradissi