Oh, the weekend is here after all! After a two week no-weekend pause working session, I feel it's time to have a break. The weatherman speaks of clouds and raindrops and that makes me anticipating of long, lazy moments on the sofa, crocheting those long-awaited socks and watching a movie or two.What are your plans for the weekend dears? Wish you a beautiful one, one way or another! xoxo
Here are a few links from around the www to keep you inspired
- Who needs light pendants?
- The 36 rules of social media.
- This rocking chair for the colder days to come.
- Fascinating little worlds.
- Would you cook in your dishwasher?
- An owl in the living room.
- Sleeping under the stars.
- Wall rattan baskets for kitchen storage.
- A perfect vacuum dream
- I'd like a wooden keyboard, please.
A few favorite posts of the week that went by
- A New England house- Rustic classicism and serene ambience.
- Kitchen stucco- Built-in storage in the kitchen
- Weekly finds- A stool book end, a knitted ottoman and lots more!
.. and, a year ago in My Paradissi
- Reading siesta- Mid-September lounging time
1.Dane Tashima, 2.Dar Kawa