Happy September to you all!
Fall is here after all and, without hesitation, I admit that this summer went by a bit to quickly. Hot and compact as it was, I'm pleased that cooler days are around the corner, with hot cocoas and knitting sessions in the house, lots of movies and reading, and some road trips into the mountains, this time (as opposed to this and that)!
What are your plans for the weekend? You, guys in the US happen to have a long one, am I right (oh, lucky you!)
Here are a few links around the www to keep you inspired
- Did you know you can multicolor real blossoms? Here's how.
- Make a font out of your handwriting.
- Delicious iced tea lemonades to make while the weather is still hot.
- A clever way to incorporate summer beach memoirs to colder days.
- Love this hand soap packaging.
- Interior design history infographic (infographics rock!)
- Useful tips on accepting an unexpected change.
- A sturdy concrete table.
- Oh, I'd love to wake up to this bedroom!
- A white beach house in Cornwall.
- How to organize your time wisely.
And a few favorite posts of the week that went by
- Casa La Siesta- rural bliss in Andalusia.
- Bare stone walls in the bathroom- love or not?
- Falling leaves- shopping suggestions to style your office accordingly.
Enjoy the weekend whatever you do! xoxo
1.The Natural Home via Haute Design, 2.Fasano Boa Vista Hotel via yellowtrace