I know My Paradissi is not a food oriented blog (not yet, at least- paradise has to meet all the senses) but I had to post this one! As you all know, the internet is such a motivational machine, should it be used correctly, so, undoubtedly, I had an urge to head in the kitchen an make something sweet after seeing this and that.
Homemade dessets in a jar seem like a hot trend at the moment; they are easy to make, easy to store and easy to serve! I improvised and tried out my favorite 10 minute sweet recipe in the jar version and voilà!
Instead of mixing all the ingredients to one pudding, I just put them in layers. Here are the basic guidelines to make this yourself.
*sweetened condensed milk
*butter biscuits and
*cherry marmalade (I guess every marmalade would be equally delicious- that depends on personal taste!)
Prepare the ingredients:
1. Mix 2 portions of yoghurt with 1 portion sweetened condensed milk. Your cream is ready (easy, huh?)
2. Crush the biscuits into fine crumbs.
3. Layer the biscuits, the cream and the marmalade inside the jar in turns.
4. Decorate with some biscuit trims.
5. Refrigerate for a few hours.
Well, that's about it! I encourage you to try it out, it is such a perfect treat for a hot hot weekend! xoxo
Images by me.