Charles Carmignac of the Moriarty band and his wife did an amazing work renovating this Parisian, three-story, 1800s haberdashery into a functional, stylish apartment.
- The large living room windows looking at the front garden.
- The open, wooden mezzanine with the really old spiral, wooden staircase that curls up the storeys as an ancient snake.
- The built in kitchen where the old cabinets from the haberdashery were being used.
- The bleached wood tones and the light, grayish adobe that brighten the house.
- The wooden bathroom inspired by the Orient Express.
- The wooden roof beams in the master bedroom and the skylight on the ceiling that is covered with retractable straw shades.
Images via the NY Times.